My Milk Toof

All images from My Milk Toof
It's almost the end of the weekend. Here's something sweet and cute to cheer you (and me) up. I'm sure most of you are aware of ickle and Lardee - Inhae's wonderfully adorable creation. Perhaps the two most well-known 'toof' in the blogosphere. Each post has a theme that Inhae focuses on, mainly on the mischief they come up with and their close bond with each other. You can see the painstaking details and time she spends on the backdrops and decorations for each adventure. All hand-made. I just adore them and the mini adventures they go on.

Do check out her exceptional handcrafted universe at My Milk Toof.

10 comments:

ice pandora said...

Omg!! This is too sweet
and cute! The gif. image
at the end is awesome c:
Go Milk Toof!

xx

Jane said...

Haha! That is so cute! :)

Deppa said...

Ohhh this is very cute!!
Perfect to go to bed now and fall sleep :)
Have a nice week dear,
See you.

melody said...

hahah this is too cute!!! that last one where even the goldfish is wearing the glasses is adorable

helen said...

i've never seen this before. super cute!

Stephanie said...

I think I'm obsessed with the last image. The 3D movie scene is adorable and hilarious!

Shoko said...

this is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks for the sharing this ... very, very cute.

aki! said...

This is just too adorable. Thanks for the daily dose of cuteness!

7% Solution​

Travel Gourmande said...

They're so cute! I'm now a fan of Inhae. I think it's totally brilliant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...